VAIDS

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Vogue cover Fashion Girl Mica Argañara for July 2017 Issue

CURRENT Vogue cover girl Mica Argañaraz entered the fashion world with a bang. As the kind of model whose elusive allure has placed her among the most sought-after women in the industry, she has since walked for brands such Louis Vuitton to Chanel, appearing in a mere 28 shows during the autumn/winter 2017 season. As she appears on the August cover of British Vogue, we speak to the Argentinian beauty about life in the industry as fashion's latest muse.



Featuring high on everyone's ones-to-watch list, the Buenos Aires-born model quickly became the breakout star of 2014. The 25-year-old - who was scouted as a teenager at just 14, before she became a model at 18 - made her modelling debut at Christopher Kane's spring/summer 2013 show, before walking for Miu Miu, Stella McCartney and Chloé (to name a few), and shortly after appeared as the first model since Sasha Pivovarova to star alone in a Prada campaign for autumn/winter 2014. But modelling wasn’t always the end goal for Argañaraz. “It wasn’t really clear, I was studying cinema and I’ve always painted,” she told us. And if she wasn’t a model? “I’d have a little cafeteria where I play my records and serve really good coffee.”

Now, however, Argañaraz is happy with where her career has taken her. “I really take it as a job,” she told us. “It makes me feel proud how far I got, I tried to be honest and true to myself.”
“I’ve had a lot of experiences and I think they’ve made me grow up,” she added. “Also, this job has given me a lot, which allows me to give back and to help people. It feels good when you can turn it into a cycle.”

Read More on VOGUE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO