VAIDS

Thursday, January 25, 2018

"I love to write poetry and the older I got the, the stronger my writing became." British Singing Sensation Tallia Storm says

To the Regular readers of the Daily Mail, won't be strangers to singer Tallia Storm.
She regularly pops up on their pages looking chic and stylish at parties and premieres. But tabloid readers probably have no idea of the fairy tale story of her discovery by a music legend or her years of hard work, writing songs and knocking out audiences. 




 

We caught up with Storm to talk about that magical fairy tale moment and to hear about her latest album Teenage Tears — and yes, she's only 19.

Tell us how you got discovered as a singer.
I have been singing since I was a small child, helped by the fact that I grew up with a father who is a wonderful jazz musician so I would sing along to the greats like Ella, Dinah and Sarah Vaughan. Then when I was just 13 years old, I was on holiday in Hawaii and I saw David Furnish (Sir Elton John's partner) having breakfast at the table next my family. I thought this was my one moment. What were the chances of a teenager from Glasgow being in the same place as Sir Elton and David Furnish? So, I asked the hotel for some paper and pen, wrote a note and approached his table asking if he would mind passing my demo CD onto Sir Elton. You have to understand, I had a CD in every bag; my father had recorded super rough demos at home and being the endless dreamer, I always thought that someday, someone would want it.


Photographer: Bella Howard
Stylist: Adele Cany
Hair: Brady Lea (Stella Creative Artists)
Makeup: Kristina Vidic (Stella Creative Artists)
Stylist Assistant: Shade Huntley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO