VAIDS

Friday, February 1, 2019

“I am fully back to the Industry” says Actress Vivian Okoro


Meet Nollywood Actress Vivian, the pretty, intelligent, hardworking, elegant  and colourful looking lady full of life, as she will be blowing the minds of Nigerians very soon with her new movie titled “Diana Williams”. 

Watch Out It!!.

Actress Vivian Okoro is a simply lady, with gentility in nature………..

Can we know more about you? 

I am Vivian Okoro, was born on September 25th 1980’s, from Imo state, the first child of my parents.

What is your Educational Qualification? 
I am a Graduate of “Mass Communication”, from Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka and a “Beauty Therapist” from Oprah Benson Beauty and Therapist Institute. Also an Ex-Beauty Queen “Miss Independence Nigeria 2009”,  “Miss Oprah Benson 2015”. 

When did you come into the Movie Industry?
 
I joined the movie industry in 2006, later left to complete my academy and did some other things, but now “I am fully back to the industry” to continue from where i stopped.

How many Movies have you Featured in?
 
I have featured in so many movies, but to mention less, I recently appeared in tilled movies like ‘Diana Williams’ where I acted alongside Zack Orji and Rykado Agbor, ‘Lady In Blue’, 'Letter to the Pope, Mkpebi, Echi Eteka, ‘FamilyBlues’ with Rykado Agbor and Sam Sunny, ‘Vacation’ along with Adeniyi Johnson, ‘The Fugitives’ I acted alongside Kate Henshaw and Keppy Ekpeyoung Bassey and Daniel K. Daniel and a host of others. As a communicator, an “On Air Presenter (OAP) with  Jordan 105.5fm, presentation is never exempted from my programs,   also featured in series like ‘Tarima’, ‘The Patriot’, ‘Tow’, ‘Tinsel’.  etc


Are you Marry or Single?
Am Single”.

What are your Hobbies?
Acting, Singing, Reading, Relaxing.

What are your likes and dislike?
likes:- I like Honesty People, Simplicity, i like having fun and love the things of God.
Dislike:- My dislike is anything bad and anything that go against my faith in the Lord.

Are you a Member of Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) ?
Yes! i am a member of Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) Lagos state chapter, and i also belong to a theatre group, called Transcendent Media Consult Limited.

What is your advice for the upcoming actors? 
I strongly will tell you out there, please get yourself well trained to be Talented, get some Skills Acquitting, be Persistent and Focus. Know what you want and go for it, do not give up on yourselves and even if you fail once, keep on trying, trying and again and again one day you will get the result.

Meet and Talk with Actress Vivian Okoro……… on Social Medias
Facebook:- vivianokoro
Ig:- vivsexycutie
LinkedIn:- vivianokoro
Googleplus:- vivianokoro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO