VAIDS

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

African Development Bank Group Appoints Tshabalala as Acting Senior Vice President

President of the African Development Bank Group, Akinwumi Adesina, has announced the appointment of Bajabulile “Swazi” Tshabalala as Acting Senior Vice President of the bank with immediate effect.

Tshabalala, currently the Vice President for
Finance and Chief Finance Officer for the African Development Bank Group, joined the bank on August 1, 2018.
She replaced, in this acting capacity, Charles Boamah, the former Senior Vice President of the bank, who retired effectively from the bank on March 2 after 23 years of meritorious service to the institution.
Commenting on the appointment, Adesina said “Ms. Tshabalala has demonstrated highly commendable senior leadership management qualities and brings a strong perspective on results orientation and delivery that will be important as the bank moves ahead with the delivery of its programmes and commitments.
“I am very pleased to appoint her to step up into this role as Acting Senior Vice President, as the bank manages this senior leadership transition, to ensure stability and continuity of our work and operations.
“I am confident she will do very well. 
She will continue to hold simultaneously her position as Vice President for Finance and Chief Finance Officer in this interim period.”

1 comment:

  1. My ex-boyfriend dumped me one week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the Internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Believe. You are truly talented and gifted.He is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop talking about him because he is a wonderful man. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183

    ReplyDelete

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO