VAIDS

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Buhari’s Media Aide Attacks Those Condemning Labour Unions for Suspending Industrial Action

President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government has condemned those attacking the organised labour unions for calling off the proposed industrial action originally scheduled to take place on September 28 as enemies of Nigeria’s progress and development.


The Presidency argued that since the

organised labour toed the path of honour last week, seeing reason with the imperatives of fuel price adjustment, and opening a further window of dialogue on the service based electricity tariff, some groups of Nigerians have been “dolorous, disgruntled, and disconsolate.”

The Buhari administration also descried some other Nigerians who have expressed disappointment at the labour unions’ bipartite agreement as “bitter-enders,” who have remained entrenched in pre-2015 and 2019 elections mode.

“Since organised labour toed the path of sense and sensibility last week, seeing reason with the imperatives of fuel price adjustment, and opening a further window of dialogue on the service based electricity tariff, some groups of Nigerians have been dolorous, disgruntled, and disconsolate.

“Those sponsoring and encouraging discord and anarchy, either for selfish ends, or as revenge for perceived injuries, are enemies of the country. Nigerians are urged to beware of them, as the Muhammadu Buhari government is only interested in engendering better quality of life for the citizenry. 

Nothing more,” said a statement by Buhari’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina.

1 comment:

  1. My ex-boyfriend dumped me one week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the Internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 2 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Believe. You are truly talented and gifted.He is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop talking about him because he is a wonderful man. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: believelovespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +19713839183


    ReplyDelete

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO