VAIDS

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

'I have lost the ability to read, write, and watch TV'- Yolanda Foster



 opens up on battle with Lyme disease.

Yolanda Foster has always been able to handle herself with drama on screen, but she has now been faced with her biggest fight yet.
The "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star opened up about her battle with Lyme disease in a heart-filled blog post, in which she describes the frustrating effects she has been experiencing.

Yolanda Foster has opened up about her battle with Lyme disease in a recent blog post.“It feels like someone came in and confiscated my brain and tied my hands behind my back just to watch and see life go by without me participating in it,” the 51-year-old mother of three wrote.

The former model began her post by apologizing to fans for her lack of participation in blogging during Season 5 of “RHOBH.”

“I have lost the ability to read, write, or even watch TV,” Foster added.
Although Foster described the debilitating changes the disease has caused her, the reality star hasn’t given up hope and has made it her “life mission” to find a cure.
“As tired and hopeless as I feel at times, I have an undeniable spirit that will continue to fight and travel the world until I have the proper answers," she wrote. 'I guess God gives his hardest battles to the strongest soldiers,’ Foster captioned this photo on her instagram Monday.

"I keep reminding myself that I was given this task for a greater purpose.”
Foster shared a photo of herself Monday on Instagram at the Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital in Singapore, where she captioned the photo: “I guess God gives his hardest battle to the strongest soldiers.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO