VAIDS

Friday, June 19, 2015

Chelsea Midfielder Gael Kakuta signs for Sevilla



The French winger, who spent last season on loan in the Primera Division with Rayo Vallecano, has put pen to paper on a four-year deal with back-to-back Europa League winners Sevilla.

 Chelsea midfielder Gael Kakuta signs for Sevilla
"I'm here because of what I did at Rayo," Kakuta said during his unveiling on Friday. "If Sevilla have focused on me it's because of that.

"I can bring quality to this team. I really like Sevilla's sporting project and the team plays very good football."

"It's true that I've been in many clubs throughout my career but now I want to find continuity here," the 23-year-old said. "My idea is to remain here for a long time.
"My departure from Chelsea has been fast. I didn't have to speak to [Jose] Mourinho."
Sevilla sporting director Monchi said: "He has a profile that we like. Kakuta is versatile and during his time at Lens, Chelsea and in Holland, he has played in different positions.
"He can score, he can shoot and he is capable of providing assists.
"If he is at the level that he was at Rayo, I believe [manager Unai] Emery can get the best out of him."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO