VAIDS

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Kylie Jenner covers Interview magazine in sexy shoot, reveals her anxieties and ‘worst fear’

Kylie Jenner emulate her sister Kim Kardashian in her Interview magazine cover story with a racy photo shoot — including exposing her derriere.


Yet the photos, which show a confident Jenner dressed in a dominatrix outfit, are at odds with her confession about the pressures of fame.
“I wake up every morning with the worst anxiety,” the 18-year-old admitted in the magazine’s December/January issue.

 Kylie Jenner poses provocatively on the December/January cover of Interview magazine.Kylie Jenner emulates Kim Kardashian in a photo shoot for Interview magazine.
“My worst fear is waking up and finding something bad about me on the Internet.”
Jenner’s dedication to updating her social media accounts has allowed her to achieve fame apart from her sisters.
Fans in particular flock to her Instagram account, which has more than 40 million followers, to check out the star’s selfies, learn her makeup tips and try to copy her surgically enhanced pout.

Kylie Jenner opens up about her anxieties in the Interview cover story.The teen said she received advice from Lady Gaga on how to handle social media.
In fact, the Kylie Jenner Lip Kit sold out less than 24 hours after it was released Monday.
But to hear it from Jenner, she only gets glam because that’s what is expected of her.
“I would probably just never dress up,” she claimed about how she’d live her life if she wasn’t on social media.

“I would never wear makeup, because I honestly hate wearing makeup. Lately, I’ve just been so over it.”
The teen said that she copes with her massive social media following by following the advice of her idol Lady Gaga, whom she recently met at a fashion show after-party.
“She came up to me and was like, 'I think you’re so amazing, and whatever you’re doing, people are just obsessed with it,' and she basically told me to not change,” Jenner recalled.

“And I feel like that really helped me, because there’s a reason why I have so many followers and why people pay so much attention to me. So I just try not to change and stay authentic.”
“I do feel pressure when I do sexy photo shoots and stuff, or if I want to post a picture,” she confessed. “Because I want to be a good role model, but I also want to be me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO