VAIDS

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Meet Mr. Nigeria Int’l ‘Africa’ 2016, Okoye Johnfrancis Okwudili || PHOTOS

Hi! I am Okoye Johnfrancis Okwudili, Mr. Nigeria International 'Africa' 2016 from  Anambra State, Nigeria,  6.8 height, modeling in Fashion runway model, 22 years of age,  Fair in completion, in a High Fashion sense/ self confidence … don’t be surprise that I have my Do’s          and Don’ts which are: 

my Do’s are-       Optimistic, Trust worthy, self confidence, honesty. While my Don’ts are Dishonesty, procrastination, self-pity, discrimination, cowering away from life necessary challenges.....  Wow! When it comes to Brand, yes now I can prove that (Brendance &Crusader Ltd) organizer of Mr.& Miss Nigeria International pageant is unique, outstanding full of brainiest  motive with creative team as a modeling agent.  


Anyway, my Role Model is Uti Nwachukwu, Ikechukwu Ogbonna,  like I rightly said early, I am proud to be a Premium Model through the official grooming by the brand (Brendance &Crusader Ltd) the producer of Mr.& Miss Nigerian International pageant.



What was the challenge you hard during the competition??
Okay the major challenge I had, is the fact that it was a competition. The fact that anybody can be the winner really made me to work hard. 
I realized that beyond the selling of ticket that we are called together to be examined and the most challenging part is the fact that even if you sell the highest ticket but still lack good manners, the ability to speak good English, the ability to represent the brand which is known for poise and class. That you might not stand the chance of winning it really made me to step up and face my fears squarely. That was my major challenge.

What do say to intending models who want to enroll in d pageant activities??.
To the intending models, the only thing I can say is follow your dreams, if this is really what you want go get it’s  there is no such thing like perfect time. Create opportunities for yourself, do that which you have passion for and always believe in yourself


Where do u see yourself in the next 3years a role model in the pageant industry?
In the next 3years my name will be a force to be reckoned with, I see myself as an outstanding fashion designer, a model, an established entrepreneur and a role model worthy of emulation

What have you learnt from the brand ambassador Brendan Nsikak, Ceo and in one word, how you describe him to the youth out there!
 
Mr Brendan Nsikak is a clear definition of passion and hard work, he drives passion in Investing in youths which I think is one of the best investment one can make. I see his as a very lovely and compassionate father and a disciplinarian. He will always say in getting all get poise and class hahahhahahaa


As a medical student, can you speak on d different between modelling and medicals???

In my reality of life race, being a medical student is part of my academy decision I have choose to study for education background. But modeling, it’s an inbuilt career I have love to see myself become right from  the day I can differential good from bad…. I have always wanted be a Fashion Designer, fashion contour owner…. ‘I love modeling in fashion.


Medical sciences is a professional career that will help you acquire the knowledge to become a medical personnel which I believe anyone intelligent enough can be a part of, it also has to do with individual that have passion to save lives. 

But A model is a person with a role either to promote, display or advertise a commercial product or to serve as a visual aide for people who are creating works of art or pose for photograph.

Stay in touch as i give back to the society soon.....


My social media handle are Instagram: Kaelo_Official, Facebook: Johnfrancis Okoye.                   



 
 

 



 Mr. Nigeria Int’l ‘Africa’ 2016, and Miss
Nigeria Int’l 'tourism' 2016
 Mr. Nigeria Int’l  2016 contestant in the camp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO