VAIDS

Thursday, December 22, 2016

#WSHolidayEdit – Wana Sambo releases 2017 Holiday Collection featuring Sexy Award winning Actress Adesua Etomi


The lead picture, clickbait at its finest. I’m a simple man, I see clickbait, I click.

On Ms Etomi, to be blunt, her facial features come together imperfectly, but that it seems is exactly the point. Beautiful or pretty probably aren’t the best adjectives, I’d go more with attractive, stunning, alluring. She’s a real traffic stopper.




I happen to believe the conventionally beautiful aren’t the sort to stop traffic, I mean why would anyone stop for anything other than the mysterious and she has it in spades. You keep coming back, hoping today is the day you figure out how, how the imperfections come together, creating perfection one might say.















Well negging quota for day fulfilled.
I’d planned to grab some cucumber, but you guys ruined that. Thanks.

Credits Model: Adesua Etomi | @adesuaetomi Hair & Makeup: Dave Sucre | @davesucre Art Direction: Wana Sambo | @wanabillionaire, Boluwatife Adedugbe | @sarah_adeb Photography: Bernard Okulaja | @bernardokulaja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO