VAIDS

Friday, February 24, 2017

Amber Rose turn Boss of Los Angeles strip club Ace of Diamonds

In the gathering, while accepting the Vanguard Award at the All Def Movie Awards ceremony Wednesday, the “How to Be a Bad B---h” author announced that she’s purchased the Ace of Diamonds strip club in Los Angeles. 


Former stripper Amber Rose is the boss now.

“I was a dancer, I was an exotic dancer, I was stripper for a very long time. Best time of my life, by the way. I had the time of my life,” she said on stage, according to E! News.

“But do y'all know Ace of Diamonds? Well, I bought it. So this is to every girl out there, every stripper, ya'll can one day be on stage with Russell Simmons, receiving an award.”

Rose and Ace of Diamonds have a long history: in June, she and Wiz Khalifa celebrated their divorce at the strip club.
Rose’s rep did not return a request for comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO