VAIDS

Friday, November 25, 2016

Meet Queen Udom Ofonime, Face of LavilleAfrique 2016



 Interviewing Queen Udom Ofonime, was an interesting moment, and getting the fact that, no good thing comes so easily, as there will always be challenges. 


How old are you, I mean date of birth? are u a student? or just a model or a career model?
Am 24, August 5th, Am a mass communication graduate, Am a freelance model.

So what was keeping u busy before your wining the crown?
I was serving at Anambra, I finished October 6th before I entered d contest toward October ending.

Why do you think that you were qualified for the crown irrespective of all other beautiful models within the competition?
YES! There's something deposited in me that speaks positivity all the time, am very optimistic so I had a good feeling that I'll come out victorious.  God maneuvered the whole thing for me

Who was the person see as a challenge to you during the competition?
My first runner up, Face of LavilleAfrique Tourism was my basic challenge, we were battling for votes on the same range, at some points she was way ahead of me and I was pretty scared.

What are your statistic? 
 
32,27,33.  Am 5.6inches tall


During this regime, what are your intentions?
During my reign I have a foundation to inaugurate "Queen Ofonime Udom foundation "

It's has different events
1 Embrace the pains of a child ( a tour to different orphanage homes)

2 Groom the Teen girl ( a sensitization programme where I target teenage girls in  a secondary school on hygiene and puberty.

3 street walk against women and child abuse

4 kick against cancer Tournament

This foundation will live on even after my regime as the queen.

And what is the name of the crown brand you represent?
The brand name is LavilleAfrique

Do you intend to further contest for any other pageant?
As a winner of Face of LavilleAfrique, I stand a chance to
contest for Queen of Unity Nigeria after my hand over in 2017

What is your position in the family of Udom?
Third child and first daughter

Wow!!!! What turns you off?
Great question, I turn off shadiness and Pride. I believe everybody should be straightforward and humble.

Ok

Facebook: Ofonime Udom
Instagram:@ FaceOfLavilleAfriqueWorld2016

1 comment:

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO