VAIDS

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Kay Cola says she heard Karrueche Tran scream for help after alleged Chris Brown assault: ‘I've heard him beating her myself’

Singer Kay Cola lashed out at fans who thought Karrueche Tran was lying about being attacked by ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.


In a series of tweets, the Grammy-nominated singer, who was Tran’s neighbor, claimed she used to hear the model begging for help and called the police to report the alleged fighting.

"Some of y'all make me sick to my stomach talking about Karrueches lying," Kay Cola tweeted.
"I've heard him beating her myself. I even called the police."
"I used to cry over that situation hearing her screaming at the top of her lungs because i am also a victim of domestic violence," another tweet read.

The "Bless Up" singer explained that she never publicly commented on the alleged abuse because she felt it wasn't her place to do so. Cola, however, told fans that she did alert police about what was going on.
"Now that she is speaking on it I can't sit by and watch people say she's lying," she responded to a fan. "That's what's wrong with our society. The police didn't do s--- they have been called out several times, do your research North Hollywood Police station."
"I spoke to her about it and I sent people upstairs and even when (sic) upstairs myself," she continued. "I did what I could and that's that."

On Feb. 17, Tran filed court documents claiming several years ago Brown punched her in the stomach twice and pushed her down a flight of steps.
The 28-year-old model, who split from Brown in 2014, also told a judge that the troubled pop star threatened to shoot her.

"Around the second week of February, he told a few people that he was going to kill me," she wrote in her filing. "He said if no one else can have me, then he's gonna take me out."
Tran was granted a restraining order against Brown.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO