VAIDS

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Ghana's Movie Industry is dying – Beverly Afaglo

 Beverly Afaglo
Actress Beverly Afaglo has attributed the rampant increase of actors producing their own movies and playing lead roles to the fact that Ghana’s movie industry is dying.
“I think the movie industry is dying slowly. If not, actors wouldn’t be producing their own movies just to keep being relevant or keep their passion alive. The thing is that, producers are not producing anymore especially those with the English
speaking movies,” she said in an interview with ghkwaku.
Beverly also used the platform to debunk rumors making round that she had quit acting.

“That’s crap. Why will I quit acting? For crying out loud my baby is almost 3 years so is she that small that I can’t leave her behind and work?

“My first job after delivery was a job with Shirley Frimpong Manso. It was exactly 6 months after having my baby when I started acting again so childbirth hasn’t stopped me in anyway,” she added.

Often, it is perceived that settling down with a fellow celebrity as a woman could be disturbing as one may have restrictions but for Beverly who is married to musician Eugene Baah aka Choir Master, marriage has made her a better person.

“I don’t think it’s true because to me I’m still the same. I’m even a better person with a better personality since I got married. Marriage isn’t as boring or difficult as people paint it. Marriage is amazing. Just marry the right person for the right reasons at the right time and you will be happy,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Enter your Email Below To Get Quality Updates Directly Into Your Inbox FREE !!<|p>

Widget By

VAIDS

FORD FIGO